Massage therapy has been proven to help people with anxiety and depression. Massage relieves Muscle tension and improves one’s physical health.
Do you feel anxious or depressed? You are not alone. It’s crazy but 1 in 6 people will have ANXIETY or be depressed at some point in their life. Can regular massage sessions help you? Absolutely!
According to the American Massage Therapy Association, symptoms that massage for stress and anxiety can address may include:
• Persistent sad, anxious or “empty” feelings
• Feelings of hopelessness and/or pessimism
•Feelings of guilt, worthlessness and/or helplessness
• Irritability, restlessness
• Loss of interest in activities or hobbies once pleasurable, including sex
• Fatigue and decreased energy
• Difficulty concentrating, remembering details and making decisions
• Insomnia, early–morning wakefulness, or excessive sleeping
• Overeating, or appetite loss
• Thoughts of suicide, suicide attempts
• Persistent aches or pains, headaches, cramps or digestive problems that do not ease even with treatment.
Do you recognize ANY of these symptoms? Let a mobile massage help you today! Feel how a massage can help you with your anxiety issues. Book your Massage to Feel Better Now! ☺